A pain in the cheekbones after a cold, it is often a sinusitis begins. It is necessary to react quickly, because the natural remedies are interesting especially at the beginning.
Sinusitis: homeopathic remedies
- In all cases : Pyrogenium 7 CH, 3 granules, 3 times a day.
- Symptoms are favored by humidity: Natrum sulfuricum 9 CH, 3 granules, 2 times a day.
- The pain is rather increased by the dry cold: Aconite 15 CH, 3 granules, 2 times a day.
- The nasal discharge is yellowish in color: Kalium sulfuricum 5 CH and Pulsatilla 7 CH, 3 granules of each, 2 times a day.
- It is purulent: Hepar sulfur 15 CH, 3 granules, 3 times a day.
- The secretions are yellow, sticky, thick: Hydrastis canadensis 5 CH, 3 granules, 3 times a day.
Sinusitis: the advice of the aromatherapist
- Against headache due to inflammation of the sinuses, apply a drop of peppermint essential oil to your temples and massage gently. If necessary, repeat after 15 minutes.
- To thin the secretions, free the sinuses and disinfect them, take three times a day 2 drops of eucalyptus radiated on half a sugar, or in a teaspoon of honey or olive oil.
- Complete with inhalations: in a bowl of hot water, pour 2 drops of radiated eucalyptus and 1 drop of tea tree. Take 3 inhalations per day for 2 or 3 days.
Sinusitis: tips and more
- Wash your nose several times a day with sprays of copper-enriched sea water or Rhinargion Cold (Granions).
- Take 1 ampoule of Manganese (Oligosol) for 10 days.
- If sinusitis becomes chronic, have your tooth roots checked. Also check with an allergist that you have not developed intolerance to dairy products. The origin of your troubles may indeed be intestinal. In this case, the flora should be rebalanced by taking 1 capsule of probiotic every morning, as a cure ...
Read more on Topsante.com