personal obedience and why is it important?
Personal obedience is obeying God and following his commandments. It is the ability to follow through on what we know will please God.
The fruits of the Spirit that Paul mentions in Galatians 5: 22-23 are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, kindness, faithfulness and self-control. These are all qualities we should be looking for in our lives.
Why obedience is necessary to grow
THEobedience is necessary to grow. The more obedient we are, the more we can grow in our relationship with God.
We must obey God's commands and follow his will for us because that is the only way to mature spiritually and grow closer to him.
Obedience is the act of listening and following instructions. The Bible says we must obey God and obey those who have authority over us.
1) “You will have no other gods before me. »
2) “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, nor any likeness of anything that is in the sky above, or that is on the earth below, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them, nor serve them. »
3) “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain. »
4) “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. »
5) “Honor your father and your mother. »
6) “Thou shalt not kill. »
7) “You shall not commit adultery. »
8) “You shall not steal. »
9) “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. »
Here are 5 simple ways to practice a fruitful life
1. Pray for the fruit of the Spirit, daily.
2. Spend time with God daily.
3. Read your Bible, daily.
4. Spend time with other Christians whenever possible.
5. Share your faith whenever you have the opportunity.
Application in daily life and how to start practicing fruitful living today
An obedient life is a life where you are obedient to God and the Bible.
The Bible contains many verses that encourage obedience. And there are many ways to begin practicing an obedient life today.
Start by obeying God's commands, such as His commands and instructions, then obey others who have authority over you, such as parents or teachers.
Read also: 10 Steps to Forgiving Someone Completely